What is erroneous sentence?
What is erroneous sentence?
containing or characterized by error. Show all. 1, He has an erroneous opinion about the problem. 2, No erroneous ideas should be allowed to spread unchecked. 3, Some people have the erroneous notion that one can contract AIDS by giving blood.
How do you use the word egregious?
Egregious sentence example
- Egregious errors were caused by the tablet’s failure to check spelling.
- It was the most egregious act the government has ever perpetrated.
- The egregious mistake these couples made was not spending enough time seriously planning for a lifetime together in marriage.
Can a person be erroneous?
Tl;dr: erroneous is now rarely applied to people; use “mistaken” unless you have a good reason.
What is erroneous entry?
An enlistment, induction, or extension of enlistment is erroneous in the following circumstances, if: (1) It would not have occurred had the relevant facts been known by the government or had appropriate directives been followed; (2) It was not the result of fraudulent conduct on the part of the member; and (3) The …
How do you use the word erroneous?
Erroneous in a Sentence 🔉
- If you have used erroneous statistics in your report, you will have to start over from the beginning.
- Paul made an erroneous assumption that the beautiful blonde was unattached, and he was rewarded with a black eye for his efforts to get a date.
What is erroneous expression?
Erroneous basically means “containing errors”, and, since most of us are constantly suffering from mistaken notions, the word is often used in front of words such as “assumption” and “idea”.
What is a sentence for excitement?
His hands shook with excitement. The child cried out in excitement. a trip filled with excitement and adventure She talked about the excitements of her new life. This job loses its excitement after a while.
What is the synonyms for erroneous?
How do you use tell in a sentence?
Telling sentence example
- If Alex knew that, he gave no indication – and she had no intention of telling him.
- Even if they did, I can’t see them telling him very much.
- Felipa was telling me.
- God; they wouldn’t do that, not without telling us!
- You weren’t telling anything.
How do you describe excitement?
We use the word exhilarating to describe exciting experiences, especially when they involve physical feelings or actions. The people experiencing the excitement are exhilarated: It was so exhilarating to ski on the fresh snow. When we reached the top of the mountain, we were exhilarated and exhausted.
What is an erroneous statement?
The definition of erroneous is something that is incorrect or in error. An example of an erroneous statement is that the earth is flat.
Can you tell examples?
So, “You can tell” means that something is noticeable. Examples: You can tell she’s been working out—look how big her biceps are!