How do I transfer credit to UIC?

How do I transfer credit to UIC?

All Transfer applicants must meet the following core requirements to apply:

  1. Use the UIC web application.
  2. The $60 nonrefundable application fee or fee waiver.
  3. Official college/university transcripts, submitted electronically or via mail, from every college/university you’ve attended.

What does transfer credit mean?

Transfer credit is the measurement of comparable prior learning (courses, experiential or examinations) versus the current offerings of a college or university by assessing the currency and applicability of the credit petition and claims.

Are D’s considered passing in college?

Is a D Considered Passing? A letter grade of a D is technically considered passing because it not a failure. A D is any percentage between 60-69%, whereas a failure occurs below 60%. Even though a D is a passing grade, it’s barely passing.

Can I accept two college offers?

Yes, the student will accept more than one offer to give them more time to decide. Families will use orientations as the Ultimate Admitted Student Event, and then withdraw their acceptances juuuuust before they’re literally packing up the car.

Can you enroll in two community colleges at once?

You may have heard the term “dual enrollment,” which sometimes refers to high school students who are also taking classes at a local college. However, dual enrollment can also refer to students attending two colleges. Students can opt to simultaneously take classes at a community college and a four-year university.

How do I know if my classes are transferable?

You should check with your target school’s enrollment/transfer office for course equivalency maps or tables with your prior colleges and universities. If they don’t have any, that will signal they may not be as transfer friendly as other institutions.

Can I get financial aid if I owe another school money?

If you owe a college money, that in itself isn’t going to stop you from enrolling in another college. But if you owe on loans or grants as a result of your attendance at your old school, that could prevent you from receiving financial aid.